Monday, October 27, 2008

Proud Mommy Moment

We had Ch.I.P.Z. yesterday (Children In the Power Zone). This is for ages 4-9. Russell and I have the privilege of being over this group of kids at our church. At the morning service, we did not have a drummer so my little Dylan filled in for us. This was his first service to play the drums. He did a great job, playing quietly and on beat. Some of kids did not even notice he was up there. I was not able to get a picture of him because we did not want to draw attention to him in front of the other children. Also, it was not planned so I did not have the camera or video camera. But I have a feeling there will be many other events and services he will be playing for! Not to worry about little Maddox being left out in the music department, he is following right along, picking up on his own moves. He loves to sing, dance, preach & play drums also. I'm excited to see how God is going to use our two talented little boys!
















2 comments:

JanaFloyd said...

THAT IS AWESOME! WE ARE SO PROUD OF DYLAN!!!

Heather said...

Absolutely precious! Way to go Dylan.