Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Was I Thinking?!?


Do you see these really cute snowmen made of bananas on a skewer? Well, I decided to make these for Dylan's preschool class for snack today. In the madness, I took a moment to snap a picture to remember what happens when I try to be creative! He is learning about shapes this month so we decided to make snack time a little more fun. But I have to say cutting up fruit and putting them together at 7:30am with a 4 year old and almost 2 year old (Boys!!) helping was quite a task! Oh well, hopefully the kids enjoyed them today. Dylan had fun helping so I guess it was worth it!

2 comments:

Christi said...

How cute!! I bet they had a blast! That's a good little idea though. May have to try that one!

Heather said...

Oh, and here you go again....you up def. up for the mommy award! I love learning in a creative way!