Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I LOVE Christmas! And children make Chrismas so much fun. They get so excited about the lights, presents, trees & of course the real reason...as Dylan says, "It's Jesus' birthday!"

This past Friday, Dylan's preschool had a Christmas play. Dylan was so excited and happy to perform. I think he is going to be our little performer, for sure! He will be singing this Sunday at church for our Christmas service, so more pictures to follow..... ;)



Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas season!


2 comments:

JanaFloyd said...

I remember the talent show one year and we were wondering how Dylan would respond in front of so many people. He had NO problem, in fact - I remember that y'all had to carry him off the stage, still preaching! Hahaha! What a little star...

Heather said...

How did I miss your last couple of post! Crazy, I always check my blog feed. Well, I am glad to see that you are still blogging. Sometimes it's just nice to see that others are just as crazy about their kids as I am. You're a great mom with some super great kids!