Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day! I am so lucky to have 3 special people calling me their Valentine (well, 1 man and 2 little boys, that is!) ;)

Here is a picture of me with my Valentine of 10 1/2 years...I love him so much! He is a wonderful husband and daddy!
Me with my oldest, Dylan. I took this pic of us one morning in the carpool line before dropping him off for preschool. Not a great pic of me, but super cute of Dylan.
And here is my youngest little Valentine, Maddox!


I love all 3 of them SO much! and even better, they all 3 LOVE me in return!

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!





1 comment:

Heather said...

You're such a blessed women! yes, I agree, small & sweet or tall and sexy (did I say that - wink) I love my Valentine crew too. We are both such lucky chics!