Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ready or Not.....

Here he comes, Kindergarten!!!
Today, was Dylan's 1st day of Kindergarten and he was ready! He jumped right of bed with an "oh yeah!" and was off and running! Excited about everything from his uniform, new shoes, lunch box and taking pictures.
He had a few ideas of his own for some really "cool" poses...not a nervous bone in his body!
He walked right in, giving high fives and straight to his class room. I just know he is going to have a great year! I am very happy with our decision to put him at our church school, Atlanta West Christian Academy.
I'm so thankful we had such a great 1st day of Kindergarten - without any tears from him or mommy! I hope he has the best time ever!!! So proud of my big boy, Dylan!



1 comment:

Heather said...

What a great post title! The pictures are super "cool" if I do say so myself. What a handsome little man, you should be proud. Glad to hear that the Robinson family is starting the school year with a smile! :)