Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cutest Wiseman in History!

Dylan was supposed to dress up as one of the characters in the Christmas story for preschool today. They were going to act out the Christmas story and have an early birthday party for Jesus. We dressed Dylan as one of the wisemen, and I must say he was a very cute (but grumpy) wiseman. He was not really wanting to wear it this morning, but his teacher said he was fine once he got into class and they had a great time. We have been very busy the last few weeks and it is not going to slow down any time soon! Hopefully I can slow down long enough to post pictures here and there. Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season!!




3 comments:

Angela said...

He looks so cute in that outfit!

Jennifer said...

He is so adorable, I wish I could have been there to see him, I bet you guys had a lot of fun!
Jennifer

Heather said...

Yes, I agree...handsome he is!