Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Robinson Family Portraits

We went to visit Russell's family back at Thanksgiving and we were able to stay several days. We had a great time visiting with them! While we were there we had family pictures made. It had been quite a while since the last ones were made! They turned out really good, so if you would like to view the slideshow, click here:
http://www.millersalbums.com/Event/ViewSlideshow.aspx?ecid=Ksic3a8h5hg%3d&ts=633656353651554164&cid=fWSAHCuK%2fhI%3d&size=6&ViewFavorites=False&q=&ViewCart=False

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those portraits turned out good, and I love the Christmas Card you sent me! I have it on my on my mantle so everyone can see!

Heather said...

How awesome! Wow, you found a pretty good photographer in the great state of KY. I love all the pictures and all of the diff. group shots. Yougot Donavan there, you should get an award, or maybe Jonah!