Thursday, July 2, 2009

D-y-l-a-n

The title of this post is what I have been working on with my 4 1/2 year old, Dylan, for probably the last month. He knows how to spell his name, but we've been working on writing his name. So over and over, I'm saying D-y-l-a-n. I bought him this really cool wipe-off board & marker set that has all the letters, numbers, shapes, etc. He loves "working on his letters". So, today our hard work paid off. Dylan wrote his name all by himself. I made a really big deal out of it and he was just so very proud of himself. So I just wanted to share this proud mommy moment with you all!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! That's a HUGE accomplishment for a little one. Poor Roxanne, at least two of the letters in her name are the same - LOL! Have a great day!

Christi said...

Sweet boy!!! He's getting so big!!! Good job Dylan!