Thursday, August 27, 2009

Paxton has arrived!

My younger brother, Scott, and his wife, Jana, welcomed their baby boy into the world yesterday at 11:55am. His name is Paxton Louis Floyd. He weighed 8 pounds, 14 oz and 20 inches long. He is healthy and doing great! Mommy is doing great also. Our family is very excited to have our newest baby boy. This makes the 5th grandson for my parents - no girls (yet!). Here is a couple of pictures of the cutie-pie....
He just had his bath and they brought him back looking like a little glow-worm! :)
Congratulations, Scott & Jana! We already love Paxton so much. Dylan is calling him "my baby cousin Paxton". I can't wait for Dylan and Maddox to meet him!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Wow, he's really pretty!!! Congrats!!!

Heather said...

And a beautiful baby he is!

Danille said...

You sound like a proud aunt!! I know the feeling well. :-) Enjoy your new bundle of handsome joy, and a big CONGRATS to Jana and Scott--he's beautiful! :-)