Friday, August 21, 2009

Where did August go?

Hello everyone, just letting anyone who follows my blog know that I am still here but we have been crazy busy! I am currently on vacation with my family in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. We have been having a BLAST so check back for lots of pictures! When I logged on, I couldn't believe my last post was July 26, what happened to the month of August? I can't believe it is already August 21!!! I have enjoyed slowing down this week, enjoying my family, and not worrying about keeping up with the fast-paced life we all have. So, we are driving home tomorrow and I will be uploading lots of fun beach pictures. Hope everyone has had a great week (or month actually)! ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ahhhh, so there you are! Glad to know you're among the living. Lick that salty beach air for me...wish I was there!