Friday, May 15, 2009

Bright Idea!

We have been working in our yard a lot lately. The other day when I was out on the back patio, I had a "bright" idea. I decided we needed a little color and that I should paint the boys picnic table along with my flower pots. I am not a very creative person, but I have been inspired to try to be creative through my good friend's blog. (yes, that's you Heather!) Her blog is so awesome and I look forward to ready her new posts. You can visit her blog at: http://elizaandcamille.blogspot.com. Anyway, she told me to not be afraid of paint that you can always fix any mistakes. So Dylan and I went to Wal-Mart and bought the brightest red, orange, yellow & lime green paint we could find, some paint brushes & sponges brushes. We came home and got busy. Not only did we love the finished results, but we had a blast painting everything together! Heather, I will be sewing the boys matching outfits next - LOL! ;)

















1 comment:

Heather said...

You go girl! More power to the chics that paint - LOL Who said you have to be named Martha to love color? I think you did an amazing job. I am also glad to know that I am not the only one who seemd to paint everything once I get my hands on a paint brush :) Oh, and the outfits... I have no doubt that they would be as cute as could be! Be brave, paint bold and sew crazy...my new phrase :)