Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cruisin' Towards 10 Years!

On July 10, Russell and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 10 years already. For an early celebration, we went on our very first cruise (and we went without the boys!) We had a GREAT time! We are now hooked on the whole cruise thing, we will definitely go on another one (probably WITH the boys next time!) Anyway, we went on Royal Carribean to Coco Cay Island and Nassau, Bahamas. Beautiful! Thought I would share a few pics from the trip.


This was taken on top of Fort Charlotte - Nassau, Bahamas.

Monarch of the Seas - took this picture from ferry boat taking us to Coco Cay Island.

The sunrise over Atlantis - Nassau, Bahamas. We got up at 6:15am to see this and it was so worth it!


I'm very thankful for my husband. God has blessed us so much over the years and I am looking forward to many more years with Russell Robinson!! ;)







2 comments:

Christi said...

Congrats!!!! Looks like you guys had fun!!!

Heather said...

Oh WOW! Those pictures make me want to take off right now. I am glad the TWO of you were able to enjoy some alone time. Us mommies get so busy with our daily task that it seems like daddy never gets our full attention (v/v). 10 years...way to go!