Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Maddox!

Today is Maddox's 2nd Birthday!! I can't believe he is already two. I was up a lot with him last night (teething) and at around 4am, I thought "wow, 2 years ago I was delivering 10 lb. Maddox!!" LOL!

We had a good day at Dylan's preschool "Day at the Park" today. We are going to celebrate Saturday with a small family party. Maddox is now napping so I thought I would look back on his baby days until now. Time really does fly right by! Here are a few pics of my precious Maddox.


He was not quite 3 weeks old - so sweet!

Now here he is 2 years later - just as sweet! This was taken yesterday when I was trying to hurry and clean his room before his nap. He got his little "diapie" and sat down in his chair and went right to sleep. Forget waiting for Mommy to put me in my crib! And here he is on Easter - just a little glimpse of his personality!

Happy Birthday, Maddox!





3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, now those are some awesome moments. Forget the scrapbook, you've got the blog girl. What a sweet post. Two already..Wow! Tell him we said happy birthday and we send our love!

**Bryar's doing the teething thing two, those "fun" eye teeth!"

Christi said...

Happy Birthday Maddox!!! I know what you mean, Emmie will be 2 on the 11th of June. My last baby. It's soooo bitter sweet!!! Oh, and just so you don't feel alone, I am joining you in those midnight hours up with Emma too. I thought that she'd be over that by now, guess not.

JanaFloyd said...

Wow. He was such a beautiful baby... still is cute as ever, but he just looks like a Gerber ad.