Monday, May 11, 2009

A Weekend of Flowers!!

We had so much fun this Mother's Day weekend planting flowers and working in our yard. It started off on Friday, I came home to roses from the boys and dinner cooked by my wonderful husband! Then we were off to Home Depot to pick out flowers! We worked in our yard from 9am on Saturday morning until 6pm that evening.



Dylan was the big helper. He helped load and unload the flowers from the truck to the wagon, then to the backyard.



Just one of the ending results!

Also, another big part of this weekend was yesterday Maddox went to Sunday School for the first time. He will be 2 years old this Thursday - such a big boy!! He went right in with no problem and had a great time.


Overall, I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend spending time with my two precious boys and my husband. Nothing like time spent together! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!










1 comment:

Heather said...

The flowers look beautiful! Yes, those babies of ours are growing into great helpers. I am glad that you had an enjoyable Mother's Day. Oh, and Maddox looks like he didn't miss a beat in Sunday school..he's all grins!